E3 Consulting specializes in business operations and business development to help companies obtain critical bottom line results. Our roots are both from entrepreneurial organizations and Big 5 consulting firms with extensive experience in industry, technology and management consulting.
When you work with us, we analyze your operations, accounting, workflow and technology so that we can identify the obstacles that prevent you from succeeding at your desired level.
We will develop and implement business solutions that often but don’t always involve technology. Many times, it’s not the software or systems but the business process that needs attention.
At E3, we view our relationship with our clients as a partnership. If you are successful, so are we.
Brad has provided consulting, strategy development, project planning and management, business process and work flow evaluation, along with computer systems and software implementation to clients for over 30 years.
Brad guides and inspires his clients to meet their goals. He is a popular consultant and speaker throughout the Delaware Valley where he has helped hundreds of businesses grow their profits by decreasing costs and increasing revenue.
Credentials & Certifications
- MBA in Economics & Finance, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Microsoft Certified for Customer Relationships Management (CRM) sales, implementation and Training
- E-commerce Certification, LaSalle University
- Programming Certification, Chubb Institute & AT&T
- Great Plains Dynamics Instructor
- Exact/Macola Software Consultant in Manufacturing & Distribution (First certified worldwide)
- Senior Consultant/Project Management at Microsoft
- CEO and Principal, Front2back Solutions, IMS, and Sofsearch
- Director of Business Development, Wavebend
- Forefront Analytics
- CTS Associates, LLC
- Aztec Products, Inc.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM User Group (CRMUG)
- Alvarez & Marsal
- Gravitant Inc.