Private equity firm required XRM solution to replace their older proprietary CRM
What do you do when you’re stuck in the past with a nearly 20 year old system that is no longer supported, yet have high net worth client’s information that is essential to the core business relationship and can’t be risked? This was the problem that this firm was faced with when they realized that their growth was being limited by the system they were using.
A mid-market Private Equity and Investment firm required a new CRM to replace a proprietary system that was built in an unsupported software application. A new solution was required that would be able to provide improved functionality and features, migrate and maintain existing data, and be available remotely and across affiliates companies and partnerships.
Due to the disparate system topography and limitations from partners, many of the reporting and web-based applications would continue to rely on some legacy data. The solution would also require two-way data synchronization to and from CRM and the legacy systems.
The private equity firm asked E3 Consulting to replace the legacy system with a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution.
E3 deployed a team of CRM Specialists, developers, project managers, and business analysts to address their short-term and long-term needs. Utilizing AGILE development methodology, the CRM was delivered in phases and was based on critical business need, beginning with the rollout of basic core functionality including device independent mobile computing and integrated with Microsoft Outlook for scheduling. Later phases included automation of billing and statements.
IT Services Implemented:
- Standard technology frameworks
- Efficient processes and IT general controls
- IT best practices
- Microsoft CRM implementation
- Very flexible and customizable – does not require updates to be deployed on each client’s machine
- Provides user security and privileges when creating, reading, and modifying data
- Uses Outlook, which is commonly used and easily learned by new employees
- CRM has a built in auditing system to keep track of all changes