CRM Consulting Services and ERP Consulting Services Hand You the Key to Lower Cost of Operations, Happier Customers, and Higher Profits
CRM Consulting: Increased Sales and Productivity Just Got Easier
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) helps you cultivate your clients and customers “from cradle to grave” by monitoring information and notes stored in a database. CRM is much more than a database filled with static customer profiles, and goes beyond making notes in your CRM software every time you speak with customers. It now allows you to get the exact feedback you need to improve a process or product so you get a crystal-clear picture of what motivates and repels prospects and customers. Just a few benefits you’ll get when you implement the right CRM system for your company:
- More satisfied customers who know their voice will be heard – and that you’ll do what it takes to make them happy.
- Easily identify what pleases – and what frustrates – your future and present customers.
- Higher job satisfaction for customer-facing employees who now have the power to create remarkable experiences for customers with every interaction – so you’ll waste fewer resources on the hiring and training expenses that come from high turnover.
- Increase productivity as you automate and sync marketing, sales, customer service, and tech support.
- Track every dollar, contact, lead, and return for the ultimate in valuable feedback.
- Transform your company’s infrastructure into an agile, competitive, and modern system that gives you the clear insights you need to develop successful long-term strategies.
E3 Consulting provides automation tools and techniques to help businesses improve lead generation, prospecting, marketing campaigns, selling and customer service. Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Sales, Marketing & Customer Service
- Business Continuity
- Installation & Configuration
- Automate Your Sales
- Manage Your Marketing Campaigns
- Microsoft CRM Implementation and Consulting
- Custom Report Generation
Change Is Hard
It’s also shiny, round, flat, and fun to throw into a fountain. The decision to adopt an ERP or CRM system can be stressful to make – after all, it’s expensive, it’s new, and it’s going to involve a massive change in your business. But you don’t have to do it alone. We look at our clients business needs first and then leverage the technology to deliver the solution, serving as a change manager as you make critical shifts to improve your profitability.
ERP Consulting: A Pricey Investment with an Astoundingly High ROI
There is only one reason you would be looking into ERP consulting services for your company. You know the benefits of this costly investment will pay off – if you do it right. Here are just a few reasons our clients make the move to ERP:
- See decreased expenses, higher profits.
- Reduce redundancies and streamline processes.
- Manage your existing resources more effectively.
- Eliminate delays by tracking orders flawlessly.
- Decrease total cost of ownership for your business.
- Integrate best practices to boost efficiency.
- Get everyone on the same page, using the same database, and maximize the benefits of collaboration within your team.
- Gain valuable insights from accurate business analytics so you can make better decisions, faster.
- Simplify your business processes, streamlining and automating routine tasks to maximize efficiency.
- Facilitate professional, consistent communication within your company, with vendors, and with customers.
Here’s a look at what our ERP Package Implementation Consulting Services typically include:
- Project Management
- Staff Augmentation
- Business process and operational assessments
- Gap Analysis & Fit
- Data Conversion
- On-going support and training
- Systems Evaluation
- Custom Software Development using Microsoft Access & SQL Server
Launching Enterprise Resource Planning technology on your own without relying on expert ERP Consulting Services is guaranteed to be a frustrating and costly experiment. E3 Consulting can help you choose the system and components best suited for your specific needs. We also handle dealing with the software manufacturer, supervising the installation, training your team to use and maintain your new ERP software, and easing everyone through the process as smoothly as possible.
Ready for a More Robust Business?
When you trust E3 Consulting to deliver ERP consulting services and CRM consulting services, you get the benefits that only come with more than 30 years of IT systems, business operations, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience. In addition to being Microsoft CRM Certified and experienced with Act, Brad’s unique consulting method is professional yet nurturing and highly approachable.
Your next step is to call E3 Consulting at (732) 735-6429 to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Need sales and marketing automation for your business?